1. Spring break is upon us, and I’m so excited to have my husband home to make me breakfast every morning and watch the kids while I take naps, that I can’t hardly stand it. I mean…I’m happy that he’ll be home so that I can see his hot face, but mostly I’m looking forward to the naps.
2. Facebook pokes: UGH. I just can’t handle them. It’s the ultimate form of passive aggressive behavior. According to Facebook, “People poke their friends or friends of friends on Facebook for a lot of reasons (ex: just saying hello, getting their attention.” Umm. Why can’t you literally just say hello if you want to get someone’s attention? Come on people. Let’s be adults here.
3. It was Pet Week at Theo’s preschool, and since younger siblings don’t *technically* qualify as pets (to some people, at least), Theo had to settle on taking his best stuffed animal bud, Puppy Shipper. I asked Theo if I could take their picture before we left for preschool. Theo struck a pose and said, “Smile, puppy Shipper!”
4. And speaking of doggies! I saw this really cool 1-ingredient dog treat recipe that I thought I’d share for all you dog owners out there.
5. I found this great list of Spring Movie Previews. There are several that look pretty good, but I especially want to see “Hello, My Name is Doris,” because Sally Field’s character looks absolutely adorable, but perhaps even more importantly Schmidt from “New Girl” is in it! (Just a word of caution, the movie preview for “The Nice Guys” has some pretty serious language.) I noticed some of these movies have already been released. Has anyone seen any of them? Or maybe you just have a movie recommendation for me? Leave me a comment and let me know!
Happy Friday, love muffins!