1. I have so many items on my project list right now! I’ve been experimenting with some homemade all natural deodorants and have been pleasantly surprised with the results. Next, I plan to incorporate some essential oils into my blend to see how that will affect my experience. Stay tuned, because you knooow this will be a future blog post ;-).
2. Have you guys heard the news about the new $5, $10, and $20 note? I’m especially excited to see the $10 note, which will celebrate the history of the women’s suffrage movement. You can read about all the changes and see who will be featured on each bill at: www.modernmoney.treasury.gov
3. I’m reading Love Does by Bob Goff and Pale Horse, Pale Rider by Katherine Anne Porter right now. I like to have a nonfiction and a fiction choice going at all times. Then last night my husband returned home from the library with Judy Blume’s latest book, In The Unlikely Event, so you know I started that immediately. What about you? What are you reading? Any good suggestions out there?
4. The world lost a music legend yesterday in Prince’s passing. So sad. One of my favorite episodes of New Girl was the one where the gang attends a Prince party.
5. The other day, I watched this interview with Melissa McCarthy and Kristen Bell (two of my favorite Hollywood females!) and it’s so, so funny. (Can Kristen Bell and I just be best friends already?) Watch and enjoy.
Happy Friday, turtledoves!