1. I’m not good with the in-betweens of life. I can be spontaneous and impulsive with the best of em, but it usually looks like jumping from one sure thing to the next. Right now, Mike and I are running full throttle into some huge transition, but nothing is settled as of yet which makes me feel craaaazy. I swing wildly from “This is such an awesome adventure!” to “Get me off of this crazy merry-go-round, NOW!!!”
I follow Lysa TerKeurst’s Proverbs 31 Ministry online, and today she had a free downloadable called “Five Things To Remember While You Wait On God.” One that particularly stuck out to me: When we obsess over things out of our control, it makes us act out of control.
Wow. Such a good reminder!
2. I saw these photos of Will and Kate’s place when they entertained President Obama and the First Lady recently. I loved seeing a glimpse into their home and personal style. How amazing would it be if, instead of your in-laws, you had the president over for Friday dinner? What a life.
3. Do you like doughnuts? What a silly question. Of course you do! Doughnuts are delicious. Here is a list of the best doughnut place in every state. Now you know.
4. I’m attending a local fashion show tonight with a friend and I’m excited to see all the looks and have some quality girl time. I’ll be covering the event and reporting back to you all, so stay tuned! I hope to have some great outfit inspiration to share with you next week.
5. Mother’s Day is this weekend. Moms like breakfast in bed. They like to not have to cook a meal or clean up after said meal. Guys, here is a great list of pancake recipes. In case you’re not pickin up what I’m puttin down, I’m suggesting you make mom breakfast in bed ;-).
Happy Mother’s Day to all you mommas, mommas in waiting, and grandma’s out there!