1. This week, I went to the movie theatre for a girls night with my good friend Sheila. I haven’t seen a movie in the theatre for yeeeeears! It was kind of the best thing ever. Date nights with your bestie are just the best, aren’t they?
2. Next week I’m going to make these delicious looking lavender cupcakes…using my home grown lavender! hashtag, excited.
3. My aunt is having little get together tonight. I’m looking forward to seeing some family who is coming in from out of town. I plan on making this Roasted Butternut, Kale, and Cranberry Couscous salad. My friend made it for us last weekend and it’s delicious!
4. I heard this and thought it was powerful: health is not just about what you are eating, but also about what you are thinking and saying.
5. Did you know that just like fingerprints, everyone has different tongue prints? So next time you need to be fingerprinted, just say “I prefer to use my tongue.”
Happy Friday, homies!