1. This is a list of the most hippie towns in every state and it made me laugh. We happened to have just schedule a trip to the town listed for Ohio. That made me laugh. It’s funny because it’s true.
My husband asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday this year and I only had one thing on my mind: a weekend trip to Yellow Springs, Ohio. We used to live in the area and it still feels like home in so many ways. It was the backdrop for many of the experiences that helped to shape the people and couple we are today.
Our air bnb is booked and it’s funky and fun just like the area. I can’t wait to be back.
2. Theo sat down to dinner the other night, took one look at his plate, and said, “What in the double heck?” I died. Oh this kid. He is already learning so much at school ;-).
3. I went into the grocery store this week to buy chicken nuggets for the kids and came out with an apple pie. Aren’t modern grocery stores wonderful?
4. I saw this list of the new shows coming out this fall and yes, I’m a liiiitlle excited to see Kristen Bell’s name on the list! What about you? Are you looking forward to any shows coming out or returning this fall?
5. It’s September, people. The month of my birth. Let the celebrations commence. We are already on day two of the month, so lets get this party started! (But seriously though…)
Happy Friday, gumdrops!