1. Cha-cha-cha-changes! We are possibly, maybe, probably, hopefully (?) about to undertake some home renno projects. I don’t know. I’m trying not to get my hopes up too much. Mike is certain it is happening, but until I walk in and see this done and that, I’m not holding my breath. But I’m curious, what kind of life lessons have you learned from your home renovations? Anything worth sharing? Anything you wish you would have done differently or perhaps – not at all? We are specifically looking to make some big changes to our kitchen. Mike likes to think we are Chip and Joanna Gaines (I know, so does evvvvveryone else), but I think we are closer to Ricky and Lucy so I guess we’ll see how this thing goes.
2. Do you have any favorite activities you do every fall? Any special places you visit for the foliage or traditions to help you enjoy this special (and fleeting!) time of year? I’d love to hear from you. I’m compiling my Fall Bucket List for next week and I’m looking for more ideas!
3. What do you guys think about using letter boards as art in your home? I personally love the idea. I already try to fill our home with quotes, thoughts, and ideas that I think are inspiring, and I love how letter boards add a funky and retro twist. They are just a bit pricy! I found a company that sells letter boards online called Letter Folk, and their smallest board starts at $50. What do you think? Fun or fad?
4. Beatrice is nine months old now (sobbing right now, btw), and let me tell you, I forgot how hungry breastfeeding makes you. Like 24-7 HANGRY. So hungry. All the time. Give me all the food. GIVE IT! Give it RIGHT NOW!
5. And speaking of fall and food and what not, I can’t even handle all the pumpkin spice memes and conversation happening all over the world right now. Where are my black coffee drinkers? Where are my purists? WHERE ARE MY PEOPLE???
Happy Friday, sugar lips!