1. This weekend, Mike and I are going on the search for some great pizza. Pizza, in my opinion, is basically the best thing ever. You know how people are always saying “so and so is my spirit animal?” I’m pretty sure Garfield is mine. Anyways. I’m so excited. Stay tuned.
2. I’m going to order all five of these new books from the library. Has anyone read them?
3. I think I’m going to make this Apple Crumb Cake this week. Yay for apple season!
4. I took Theo with me to my cousin’s bridal shower the other day. I asked him if he had fun as we were on our way home. He said yes, but he was confused why Bethany never did get a shower at her party. I told him a “shower” was just an expression. It meant we would shower her with gifts, not give her a literal shower in the bathtub. He wasn’t impressed. He was expecting bubbles.
5. Oliver is the such a cuddle bug. He loves to ask us to lie down on the sofa with him. I’ve been trying to take him up on his offers as much as possible, lately, because I know this phase won’t last forever. Also, I like naps.
One morning, Oliver asked to tell me stories as we were lounging around. Here are his stories:
“Bunny get a shower, put on hat, go to Honey and Pop Pop’s, put on shoes! The end!”
“Jesus says, I ride a horesy. I go to Sam’s Pizza. The end!”
Happy Friday, friends. I hope your weekend is a great as riding a horse with Jesus to get pizza.